The Tarragona Municipal Tourist Board is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September 2018, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the following websites:
The websites are partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
The content listed below is not accessible due to the following reasons:
- lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- Some non-textual content does not have a textual alternative, or the existing textual alternative is not the most appropriate to fulfil the same purpose [requirement number 220.127.116.11 of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019 Non-textual content].
- On some pages the information, structure and relationships cannot be determined by software or do not have textual alternatives. [requirement number 18.104.22.168 of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019 Information and Relationships]
- In some forms, the input fields do not have the purpose of the input identified. [requirement number 22.214.171.124 of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019 Identification of the purpose of the entry]
- Insufficient colour contrast in some texts or graphic elements with respect to the background colour [requirement number 126.96.36.199 Contrast (minimum) and 188.8.131.52 Non-textual contrast of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019].
- There are some links whose purpose is not sufficiently clear [requirement number 184.108.40.206 of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019, Purpose of links (in context)].
- There are some tags that are part of the user interface that include text or images of text whose accessible name does not contain the text that is displayed visually [requirement no. 220.127.116.11 of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019 Inclusion of the label in the name].
- There are errors in the code that prevent its correct processing [requirement number 18.104.22.168 of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019. Processing].
- Disproportionate burden
- Does not apply.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
- There are office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 9 December 2021. The method used to prepare the statement was an external self-assessment carried out by CTIC Technological Centre. Last revision of the declaration: 9 December 2021
Observations and contact details
You can send notifications in relation to accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) as follows:
- Report any possible breaches by the websites
- Transmit other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other queries or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the websites
You can submit:
- Complaints regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- Requests for Relevant Accessible Information:
- content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 in accordance with the provisions of Article 3, Section 4
- content that is exempt from meeting accessibility requirements to impose a disproportionate burden.
Through the following channels:
- By sending an email to email@example.com.